New Cradle Cap Massage Brush
It works amazingly well on babies and toddlers to gently and effectively eliminate cradle cap and keep it at bay. The bristles are soft and soothing yet firm enough to massage the cradle cap away in a safe and kind way. Parents who hate cradle cap will love this revolutionary brush!
This clever little brush was invented in 2009 by an American Grandma keen to rid her Grandson of cradle cap. Pourty have worked with the inventor to bring this successful product to the UK under the Pourty brand. It is completely unique in the UK market.
Cradle Cap (medical name Seborrhoeic Dermatitis) is the yellow crusty patches that commonly appear on the scalp of young babies. It is harmless and normally doesn’t cause babies discomfort. It is not contagious and it is not caused by poor hygiene or an allergy.
The Pourty Cradle Cap Massage Brush has been designed to reduce and remove cradle cap and to maintain a healthy scalp. It is safe and effective for newborns and can be used by toddlers with a fuller head of hair.
Directions for Use
Use the Pourty Cradle Cap Massage Brush as part of your baby’s daily bathroom routine:-
- Wet baby’s head with warm water and rub a little baby oil or natural oil onto the cradle cap with your fingers and leave it for a minute or so;
- Applying gentle pressure massage baby’s oiled scalp with the Pourty Cradle Cap Massage Brush in a circular motion;
- Rinse baby’s head and the Brush;
- Use baby shampoo to lather baby’s head and repeat the massage with the Brush, gently working the shampoo to wash away the oil and loosen the cradle cap;
- Rinse and repeat as needed.
Use the Pourty Cradle Cap Massage Brush daily until the cradle cap has disappeared and then every time you wash baby’s hair to maintain a cradle cap free scalp.
Wash the Brush with soap and hot water between uses. We recommend that you separate the brush from the handle to wash and let it dry before re-assembling it.
It is important not to pick cradle cap as this may cause an infection. Do not use this product if abrasions or irritations are present.